Last year, I was hiking at Pike’s Peak in Colorado. The scenery was spectacular, but after an hour of hiking, I got the nastiest blister. The worst part was we had two more days of hiking different peaks. I went a local convenience store after that hike and bought some athletic tape and that took care of it for the next two days. The blisters still hurt, but I made it through.
When I got back I told my friend Jim what happened. He was an avid hiker too and told me to try Balega Blister Resists Quarter Socks. He said, he picked up two pairs for his last European backpacking excursion and would never leave home without them. The next month, I went to Lake Tahoe with my new socks and could have been more comfortable. For me, blisters were a part of hiking, but not anymore. Click on the link for the details and end blisters forever.
- Blister Resist socks combine mohair and Drynamix for the perfect blend between nature and technology, keeping feet cool and dry
- Drynamix wicks moisture away from the skin, while mohair has the ability to hold moisture and still keep feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Hand-linked seamless toe for seamfree comfort
- High tab heel ensures that your sock stays in place, providing for a comfortable fit
- Medium volume construction